- Postcolonial Anglophone Literature
- Contemporary British Literature
- “Fear of a Black Neighborhood: Multicultural Economic Space and Consumerism in Sam Selvon’s The Lonely Londoners and Moses Ascending.” (Under review at the Journal of Commonwealth and Postcolonial Studies)
- “Decolonizing the Amazon: Indigenous Eco-feminists fight for the Rights of Women and the Environment.” Red Ink: An International Journal for Indigenous Literature, Arts, & Humanities. Forthcoming publication, 2017.
- “The Empire’s New Clothes: The Politics of Dress in Mulk Raj Anand’s Untouchable.” South Asian Review, vol. 37, no. 2, 2017, pp. 109 – 121.
- “Between the Volcano and the Tyrant: Political Dissent Erupts in Ecuador.” Online article in Latin America is a Country. September 21, 2015. http://africasacountry.com/2015/09/between-the-volcano-and-the-tyrant-political-dissent-erupts-in-ecuador/