Publications and Service
- “‘Y’all Sitting Up Here Comfortable:’ Extracting the Afrofuturist Myth from Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther.” (Under review at Postcolonial Text)
- “The Empire’s New Clothes: The Politics of Dress in Mulk Raj Anands’ Untouchable.” South Asian Review, vol 37, no. 2, 2017, pp. 109 – 121.
Service to the Academy
- Invited book review of Nonlinear Temporality in Joyce and Walcott: History Repeating Itself with a Difference by Sean Seeger for the James Joyce Broadsheet. May 2019.
- Guest translation editor (Spanish) for Red Ink: An International Journal of Indigenous Literature, Arts, & Humanities. April 2017.
Service to the Collge
- Faculty advisor to Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society at Miami Dade College, Eduardo J. Padrón campus. Spring 2019 – Spring 2020.